Home Party Catering Perth
Planning home party catering can sometimes be a daunting task. You may be thinking about variety, dietary requirements and creating a unique and memorable experience.
Lyn celebrated her 60th birthday at her property on Sunday 23rd September 2018 in Gidegannup hosting 150 guests and it can be guaranteed everyone will be talking about this celebration for years to come.
Griffin Catering & Events were employed by Lyn and her husband Ron to manage their home party catering. Executive Chef Paul Griffin worked with the couple to design a truly unique and impressive selection of canapes, food stations and grazing tables.
One of the leading trends Griffin Catering & Events have experienced this year is the demand for food stations. This style of catering is more relaxed and interactive allowing guests to mingle and enjoy a variety of cuisine styles. Plus, the opportunities are endless. Set up in the garden food is cooked fresh onsite and presented to guests.
The 60th birthday home party catering started with pre-dinner canapes, which included:
- Serrano Jamon (prosciutto ham) parmesan crostini, olive oil
- Roast pork belly bite, five spices, crackle, Nam Jim dipper
- Peking duck pancakes, chilli hoisin
- Roasted pumpkin, spinach & parmesan arancini ball, herb mayo
- Cherry tomato & onion tartlet, goats curd, balsamic
- Dips & Things Platter: Three freshly made dips, vegetable crudities, house made tortilla crisps, cherry tomato & bocconcini mini skewers, marinated olives & fetta
Taste of Asia Station – Live Wok & Charcoal Satay’s
- Char Sui Pork noddles with vegetables & condiments
- Satay grill with beef & chicken skewers, dipping sauces & condiments
- Fresh Asian salad with paw paw, fresh herbs & bean shoots
Paella Station – Live Paella Pans
- Paella Valenciana
Chicken & chorizo sausage cooked with saffron, vegetables & Calasparra rice
- Paella de Marisco
Local prawns, mussels, clams, calamari & snapper with saffron broth & Calasparra rice
Wood Fired Pizzas / Fish & Chips Station
- Margarita – tomato, basil & mozzarella
- Prosciutto ham, semi sundried cherry tomato, parmesan & rocket
- Balsamic chicken, roasted pumpkin, spinach & feta
- Beer battered whiting fillet fish & chips cone
Greek Lamb Yiros Spit Roast Station
- Spit roasted lamb Greek style served with warm pita breads
- Condiments of tzatziki, cucumber, tomato & salads
Doughnuts, Cheese & Desserts Grazing Table
- Fresh baked doughnuts various toppings
- Selection of three fine cheeses including vintage cheddar, blue & double cream brie, served with fig paste, dried fruits & lavosh crackers
- Lemon curd tartlet, Italian meringue
- 70% dark chocolate tartlet, raspberries
- Vanilla bean panna cotta, berry compote – mini cups
Whether you are hosting a birthday party, anniversary, wedding (Here’s some ideas) or corporate event food stations offer your guests variety, novelty and a sense of luxury. Are you thinking about having food stations at your next event? Contact us today and Griffin Catering & Events will be happy to help you create an impressive dining experience.